Friday, July 31, 2009

A Call To Repentance For The United States Of America

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

AMERICA GOD IS CALLING YOU TO REPENTANCE!
through Patricia Hamel

America I am knocking at the door of your heart.
You are being called to serve Me.
You have been great and have been free.
Now you are entangled in the yoke of bondage.
Come back America to your first love.
Come back to Me.
I am entreating and drawing you who live in America
to turn your heart toward Me.
Give Me your life.
What do you have America if you gain the whole world and
loose your soul?
America once great, now small in the eyes of the world
turn again your heart to Me.
I am knocking, I am calling you to repentance. Your sins
are great and it is time to repent. The least and the greatest
of you must repent of sin. The sin in government is great and
those in leadership must rend their garments and see the evil
of their ways. America, America this is one last call to turn
your heart to your Father. I love you with an everlasting love.
I have looked on you as a Father does on a child and pitied
you many times. When you have done injustice to other Nations
I have waited for your repentance but found none. Now America
I will deal with you as a Father does with a very disobedient child.
Turn now to Me before it is too late. Come back to Me for I Jesus
Am your first love that died for each one of you. Come to Me
and I will forgive, I will wash you clean and restore you. Do not
wait but come to Me today! The hour is late!