Friday, July 31, 2009

Oasis For The Weary Prophet

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Oasis For The Weary Prophet

God is looking and seeing your weariness and He is calling you to Himself. He sees that you are weary prophet of God! He sees that you have given and often feel that you have no more to give. I say to you that you have much to give but are in need of refreshing. Come to Me precious prophet of God and I will give you refreshing. I have spoken to you of the refreshing that is necessary for you to continue on in Me. I am calling you to come to Me and take time at My feet for I will refresh you with My love. I am drawing you and I am calling you to come to Me now. The hour is late and I would use you to touch so many. Take time now and often for you need food that is fresh for My people. The hour is late and My Word is an oasis waiting for you. Come!

Come to Me all you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Learn of Me
for I am meek and lowly in heart and you will find rest in your soul for MY yolk is easy
and My burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30