Friday, July 31, 2009

The Clear Prophetic Voice

The Clear Prophetic Voice
through Patricia Hamel

Many prophetic voices are speaking but these voices will
begin to come forth with more clarity. The sound of My
Spirit will cut through all sound barriers and have a
clear and distinct sound. My voice will resonate from
those who speak the true prophetic word. I am removing
the mix that is in My people. Many sounds have been
heard and much confusion has come to the body. Realize
that the lack of discerning has come from lack of time
in My presence. Begin to feed on My Word and you will
have more understanding. Pray that the discerning of
spirits to be sharpened in you. My sheep will know My
voice and not follow another. My body will be brought
to maturity and there will be the unity of My Spirit.
This will come out of need. My body will become one
even as I and My Father are one and need will
necessitate it. Prepare now, servants of the Lord for
I am going to use you to perfect the saints for the
work of ministry. The last and great harvest must be
brought into my storehouse. My arms are open and now
is the time to prepare for the fields are ripe to
harvest and the laborers are few. Pray that I will
send laborers into the harvest. I will do it and not
one of Mine will be plucked out of My hand, says the Lord.

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they
follow me:

28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never
perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:27,28