Friday, May 6, 2011

Teachable Moment by Apostle Adrienne Williams

(Thursday, May 5, 2011)








When I began my day today, the very first thing that I encountered was something negative which I almost allowed to set the template for my entire day. I had to TRULY seek God for comfort. He immediately commanded me to REFOCUS because I was allowing those negative words to take root in my Spirit which is something that we often unknowingly do!







People of God, no matter what is said toward you OR about you, you must KNOW that at the end of the day, the WHOLE conclusion of the matter is this.....we must FEAR GOD and keep HIS commandments. This is indeed the whole duty of man. (Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV).



You, I, nor the next person will EVER be able to please everyone and we SHOULD NOT be found trying!



For it is written, "For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ." (Galatians 1:10 KJV).



When we have done all that we know to do that is right in the sight of our Father, then HE is pleased and we have done well. NEVER allow others dislikes concerning you to govern your movements. Let not your good be evil spoken of. Do what you know to be right and leave the rest to God. HE is your Source, Shield AND Protection!







Grace, peace and blessings,



Apostle Adrienne Williams