Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 5/4/11:

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 5/4/11:




Beloved, if you will pay attention and watch, I am going to reveal to you the thoughts and emotions that are in opposition to My word, says the Lord. I am raising up a company of those who will reign with Me, but you cannot rule when you do not abide by the rules, the spiritual laws of My kingdom. Much of what you entertain in the way of thoughts and emotions are habits that must be broken if you are to rise up in the power of the Spirit. A word of caution, however, you will be tempted to move into the condemnation of the flesh instead of allowing My correction to come to you as sons.



Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.