Monday, May 16, 2011

Apostolic Revelation - I AM Sending You by Christine Lombard

Apostolic Revelation

I AM Sending You



Mark 10:17-22 – “And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother. And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth. Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.” (KJV)



Many of My people are frustrated due to the apparent failure of their ministries to prosper. They are frustrated that their visions and dreams yet lie dormant and dead. They cry out, “Why Lord? When Lord?” Just as I spoke to the rich young ruler, I now speak to My people. ‘One thing thou lackest’… A True Apostolic Revelation.



Hear the Apostolic Revelation that is needed in this hour. The apostolic call is a



two-fold call. First, you must COME unto Me. Then you must GO, when and only when,



where and only where, how and only how I AM sending you.







Ephesians 4:10-12 – “He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:” (KJV)



You speak incessantly about titles and offices of which you know not their true function. You call yourselves apostles, having never been sent by Me. You run with your own dreams, visions, and plans that I never wrote on the tablet of your heart. You call yourselves prophets, having not heard My voice. For if you had truly heard Me, you would have shown My people their sins and warned them of the coming destruction. You call yourselves evangelists, but preach not and live not My true Gospel. You offer the people false hope and assurance, enlarging Hell rather than Heaven. You call yourselves pastors, having members but no sheep. Neither do you possess the heart of a true shepherd to care for those scattered amongst wolves. You collect tithes and offerings, but have no portion in the building of My Kingdom. You call yourselves teachers, but know not My Word. You bid men to come unto YOU, when I AM the only Source of True Salvation. You feed them YOUR doctrines, when I AM the One and Only Truth.







Matthew 11:27-30 – “All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (KJV)



John 6:64-66 – “But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.” (KJV)



Matthew 28:18- 20 – “Yeshua came and talked with them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make people from all nations into talmidim, immersing them into the reality of the Father, the Son and the Ruach HaKodesh, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember! I will be with you always, yes, even until the end of the age." (CJB)







Matthew 28:18-20 – “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” (KJV)



Many are called, but few are chosen. Many have gone forth in My name, but few have been sent by Me. I told My chosen apostles ‘I AM sending you’. I told My chosen apostle ‘Go ye’. You cling to these words as though they are your own, when I did not send you. I have not instructed you to GO anywhere, because you have failed to answer My first call to you, which was to COME unto Me! Every prophetic word that still lies dormant… Every ministry that still lies dead… Every vision and dream that awaits fulfillment is dependent upon your response to My call to COME and FOLLOW Me. I have not forgotten You, My children, but you have forgotten Me. You run with the knowledge OF or ABOUT Me, yet fail to COME, and learn of Me in order to KNOW Me. I will not send you, because I do not know you. I will only send those whom I intimately know, and who intimately know Me.







Hebrews 10:5 – “Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:” (KJV)



Mark 1:35 – “And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.” (KJV)



John 5:30 – “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.”



I AM your example. I CAME to the Father. I abode with the Father. I submitted to the Father. Then, a body was prepared for me, and I answered My Father’s command to GO. Even while on My assignment, I awoke early in the morning to respond to My Father’s call to COME. I drew near My Father to HEAR His instructions and to SEE His purpose and will for each moment of My Life on Earth. COME and FOLLOW Me. COME and FOLLOW My example. You are anxious to be SENT, so anxious that you WENT out on your own. I am calling you BACK to Me. COME that I may impart the Way into you. COME that I may impart Truth into you. COME that I may impart Life into you. COME that I may impart MYSELF into You. For I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life.







Hear again the Apostolic Revelation that is needed in this hour. The apostolic call is a two-fold call. First, you must COME unto Me. Then you must GO, when and only when, where and only where, how and only how I AM sending you.



Matthew 16:24-25 – “Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” (KJV)



Matthew 10:16 - “Behold, I am sending you out like sheep in the midst of wolves; be wary and wise as serpents, and be innocent (harmless, guileless, and without falsity) as doves.” (AMP)



Nothing shall hinder you when you walk in the fullness of this apostolic revelation. Many obstacles will be sent your way. Persecution will unfold. The spiritual battle and warfare will increase. Satan himself will attempt to oppose you, but nothing, absolutely nothing, shall hinder you, because I AM sending you. For I will move Heaven and Earth to do My will. Therefore, I will move Heaven and Earth on behalf of My True Apostles, My True Sent Out Ones. I will move Heaven and Earth on behalf of all those who fully submit themselves to My Apostolic Authority and completely surrender themselves to COME unto Me, and GO as I send them to accomplish My will in the Earth. Those whom I send will walk in My authority and power, just as I walked in the authority and power given to Me by My Father. You shall know them by their fruit. You shall know them by their function in ministry. Likewise, you shall know yourselves by your fruit and your function in ministry. You must hear My voice clearly, COME, follow Me, and GO as and ONLY as I send thee. For not only must My Apostles be SENT by Me, but each and every son and daughter must be SENT by Me.











Though few will walk under the Mantle of the Apostle, and some will walk in the Apostolic Anointing, ALL must walk out the Apostolic Revelation that I AM sending you.







Ephesians 4:10-12 – “He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:” (KJV)



My apostles will be SENT by Me, wearing my distinguished mantle of authority, while representing Me to the fullest, according to their portion of grace. When you see them, You will see Me manifested in and through them to such a degree that will be undeniable even to doubters. My prophets will speak what thus sayith the Lord. Their words will reflect My Word with clarity, precision, and power. My evangelists will minister and live the True Gospel unto True Salvation of souls. The fruit of their labor will be transformed lives reflecting the Truth of My Word. My pastors will serve as true shepherds of My flock. They will lay down their lives through sacrificial discipleship in order that true holiness may be manifested in those under their care. My teachers will study to show themselves approved rightly dividing the Word of Truth. They will impart only that which I feed them as they COME to Me day by day, hour-by-hour, and moment by moment. This is crucial. Though teachers be considered the least of these, have not I spoken that the greatest among you must become the servant of all? For every office is called to teach, and your teaching will reflect the mantle that you carry. And remember you must not only teach in word, but also in deed.







Mark 10:13-15 – “And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.” (KJV)



Romans 8:14 – “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”



Hear again the Apostolic Revelation that is needed in this hour. The apostolic call is a two-fold call. First, you must COME unto Me. Then you must GO, when and only when, where and only where, how and only how I AM sending you.







I say to my children, ‘Just as My Father called Me to Himself, saying COME, so call I you. COME unto Me.’ I say to my apostolic sons and daughters, ‘Just as My Father sent Me to do His will in the Earth, so send I you. I AM sending you.’











© Christine Lombard, All rights reserved, use only with permission