Saturday, April 18, 2009

THE WORD OF THE LORD
The Stakes Are High
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com


You have been warring and the stakes are high. It is a matter of life and death and you must choose to stand now against the enemy. Do not back down for he is trying to take out many children of God. He knows the plans I have for you and fears greatly the two edged sword in your hand. He has done all he can to try and stop you from being in My Word and understanding the plans of the Kingdom. He has tried to kill your finances but I say to you I am your provider and you must believe Me for your needs. His attempts are loud and at times subtle but know that it is through the power of My Spirit that you will detect him. Do not give in but learn the weapons of your warfare for you cannot find unless you know how to take the sword of the Lord and wield it. Take out your sword today and spend time in it and know which weapons you must use. Put on the whole armor of God that you can stand against the wiles of the enemy. Do not back down, do not back down and again I say to you do not back down but stand and having done all stand. There is victory just ahead for those of you that will stand firmly and look the enemy in the eye and determine not to be defeated. I have called you as My last day warriors and I need you to fight for the things of My Kingdom. Arise today for My power lies within you and you are not alone. Fear not for you are not alone but learn the keys to the Kingdom and open doors that are set before you. Arise and do battle and win, says the Lord.


For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
2Cr 10:5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 2 Corinthians 10:4,5