Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Step Out Of The Boat

THE WORD OF THE LORD
Step Out Of The Boat
by Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com


You are being stretched by Me. It seems at times that you
feel like an elastic that is about to break. Do not fear
but trust Me that what I am doing is for your good and My
purposes. You are being launched in that ministry and the
stepping out of the boat is never easy but a step of faith.
Peter stepped out of the boat and I was there with him.
I will be standing with you as you move forward a step at
a time.

The water is deep but you can do all things through Christ
who gives you strength. I am you life raft in time of
trouble and you can surely hold on to Me as you feel the
tempest around you. Dare to move forward boldly and take
territory a step at a time. The places you put your feet
I will give them to you as you call them in to Me. Step
forward into your destiny and know that we are walking
together, says the Lord.


28And Peter answered Him, Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water. 29He said, Come! So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water, and he came toward Jesus. 30But when he perceived and felt the strong wind, he was frightened, and as he began to sink, he cried out, Lord, save me [from death]! 31Instantly Jesus reached out His hand and caught and held him, saying to him, O you of little faith, why did you doubt? 32And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. 33And those in the boat knelt and worshiped Him, saying, Truly You are the Son of God! Matthew 14:28-33 (AMP)