Friday, April 17, 2009

America, America

THE WORD OF THE LORD
America, America
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com


America, America, I have called you and you would not come
to Me. America I have knocked at the door of your heart and
you would not come. Now I am knocking ever loudly and
calling you to repentance. America it is now time for you to
repent and come to Me for I am calling you.

I am wooing you America as a Bridegroom woos His Bride and
saying now is the time of your salvation. America, America
come to Me before it is too late.

You have been drawn but the lust of this world has
captivated you. You have been captivated by the false
beauty of lust. It shall die America and you will die with
it if you do not turn to Me.

I have given you space to repent America. I have knocked
at the door of your heart and am again knocking. America
in all your splendor see how wretched poor blind and naked
you are without Me. Your buildings stand tall, but you are
bent low in your sin.

Come now to the Father. Come now America I am calling you
to repentance. The least to the greatest is being called
to come to Me. I am knocking at the door of your heart.

Your towns and cities are lost without Me. Your statue of
liberty has brought you no liberty but bound you for you
thought you were greater than others. You are not greater
but only that which I have allowed you to be.

Humble yourself under My hand America. The Nations are
looking at you and many are looking with eyes to take you
down. America, America except you repent and do your first
works you will fall into the hands of these nations.

America I the Lord God am speaking to you and giving you
space to repent of your sins. Repent America and repent
now for I am calling you to repent of your fornications
and evil works. America O America I am calling you one
last time and saying to you, come to Me and I will clean
you. Come to Me in repentance and I will save you.

You have been given space now to repent. Repent.