Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Just Shall Live By Faith

THE WORD OF THE LORD
The Just Shall Live By Faith
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com


Take the shield of faith and quench all the fiery darts of the enemy. He has no power over you so move ahead and believe Me at My Word. The just shall live by faith in the Son of God. Do not doubt but believe Me for the impossible. With God all things are possible. I will honor your faith and there is an unending supply of faith for those that are willing to step out and walk it. Step out in faith and your foot will be in My hand. I am able to do abundantly above all you ask or think for I am the God of the impossible.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV)