Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You Have Been Called For Such A Time As This

THE WORD OF THE LORD
You Have Been Called For Such A Time As This
by Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com

Always remember that from dust you have come and from dust you will return. At the same time know that you have been called for such a time as this. You have been called to My Kingdom to do work and touch the lives of many. You will stand in the gap and as Esther did save many from destruction. You will move as that true intercessor standing in the Office of the Prophet and move from this position rearranging things in My Kingdom. Things that are out of order will be put in order and things will line up with Kingdom alignment. There is order is the body of Christ and I am bringing My people into divine order. All that is out of order will soon be put in order and My children will march together to heavens drum. I say to you that the Kingdom of Heaven will be manifest in the earth through My children and My Bride will come to the place of maturity. She will be arrayed as Esther was arrayed and come into the unity of the Spirit and come before the King. Authority was given to her and she walked as one that stood in the gap and that authority was from My hand. Indeed I kept My hand on her life for My Divine purposes and I shall keep My hands on you for My future purposes.

You will walk with great favor throughout the land and walk as one that has found favor in My sight. How good it is when one has the favor of the King. Rejoice that you have found favor in My sight. I am taking you and working out the wrinkles and bringing all into line with My Word. You are becoming a sharp new threshing instrument in My hand. I will take you and use you as a battering ram against the enemy and he shall be defeated. He will be cut down as you take My name and use it from the position of authority you will be set into and you will remove his head. Yes, you shall pull down the enemy from the heavenly realm and deal with Him in faith. Power has been given to you to tread on serpents and scorpions and all power of the enemy. People will say ah hah but I say that they shall eat their words as they see me working through you and you will touch the lives of others and touch others that they cannot touch. Bow down low and I shall bring you into a high position. You shall minister to leaders. You will minister to My precious sheep and touch the lives of many. Non will gainsay or resist when they see what I can do with one that will yield to Me. Yield to Me in a greater way in this season. Call on Me and I will answer you. See the great and mighty things I will do. I am taking down barriers. I am moving in family and am bringing things into My Divine order. The chopping block is there for you through My name to deal with the enemy and indeed you shall decapitate him. He fears you and knows His time is short even in that place you live and he fears and this is why he has attacked. You are that warrior from God that will take Him out and enable the gospel to be preached. Yes, you will go where I send you without fear for you shall know the hand of God and do exploits in My name. I will take you and send you and you shall go in the power of My Spirit. Yes, the anointing that I carried on this earth is arising in you and you will fulfill your destiny. Rejoice this day for the work that I am doing and be willing to forsake all, take up your cross and follow Me. You will live at the cross and die at the cross, says the Lord. The cross will daily work in your life and your love of the cross will be you key to success in My Kingdom. Embrace the cross for it will bring resurrection power to you. Embrace the cross for it will touch many.