Friday, February 20, 2009

Persecuted For Righteousness

THE WORD OF THE LORD
Persecuted For Righteousness
by Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com

My hand alone will keep you and your tears I will dry. Trust in Me and do not lean to your own understanding. Continue to press in and know that I see the tears, I see the abuse and My hand is not shortened that it cannot save.

Continue to pray and believe Me for the salvation of your loved ones.
Continue to press in and believe that I can melt the hardest of hearts.
Do not look at your situation but look to Me and I will protect and sustain you.
Dry your tears and know that I see and hear all. I the judge of the whole earth will do right. I am perfecting Christ in you. Weeping will endure for a night but joy will come in the morning. It is through this trial that you are coming to understand what it is to be persecuted for your holy stand for Me. You have stood in the hard place and persevered and the enemy is not happy at your success in Christ.
I am your victory. Continue to press in and do not let the enemy get the better of you. Continue to believe Me for though the enemy rants and raves his time is short in the earth. His time is short for My coming is soon and it is sooner than when you first believed. Trust Me and apply the blood of Jesus to your home, belongings and family.
Rise up and take the sword of the Lord and do battle for you are well equipped to slay him and are walking as an overcomer. Trust in Me that what you are going through your brothers and sisters are also going through in different ways. You have not yet resisted unto death so persevere, persevere, persevere for I will have the last say, says the Lord.