Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Use The Name of Jesus

THE WORD OF THE LORD
Use The Name of Jesus
by Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com


This morning a woman of God headed toward her washer to put the laundry in and just as she was about to do so she was attacked with a severe migraine.

Definition of Migraine from Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary

1 : a condition marked by recurrent severe headache often with nausea and vomiting 2 : an episode or attack of migraine




I sensed the Lord saying,” this is what is happening to My children. Many are attempting to get up and start the day with Me and cleanse their garments and are blocked from getting into My Word. The enemy is setting up ambushments to stop My people from going forward.


This attack of the enemy is preventing My children from doing their days work for Me. They are being laid low and often needing to lay down and sleep when I would have My church up and vibrant for Me. He is causing reoccurring sickness,attacking and is trying to take out the child of God and make them ineffective.

God is saying “that you need to come against all that is coming against you. I have given you authority in My name over all power of the enemy.You are the head and not the tail and I have given you My full authority. You need to wield the sword of the Spirit and use it offensively and defensively against the foe. As you speak My Word, he will back down.Use My name and cover yourself and your household in the blood of Jesus.
I am teaching you to stand even in the difficult place and having done all you will stand. You will walk as one with that warrior Spirit. The enemy knows that his time is short in the earth. He knows the power that lives within you and wants to make you think you are defeated. I say to you that you are not defeated and the power that created heaven and earth is lives in you. Take My authority,walk and stand in it. Do not back down and you will have victory, says the Lord.


Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19