Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Famine of Food, Famine of Hearing the Word

The Word of the Lord
Famine of Food, Famine of Hearing the Word
www.trueprophetic.com

I sound the alarm in advance so that My children may prepare for the days ahead. The hour is coming when there will indeed be a famine in the earth. There will be a famine of hearing the Word of the Lord and a famine of food throughout the land. Prepare your hearts for that day and seek Me while I may be found. Call on Me now and I will answer you. Call upon Me now and repent of your sin. I am knocking at the door of your heart and it is time to open up the deep recesses of your heart and not withhold anything from Me. Open your clenched fists that have held onto that which is not yours. Open your heart that has kept what is hidden inside for yourself. Open the eyes of your understanding and I will shed light into your heart. The hour is coming when the dead in Christ will rise first and those that are alive and remain will be caught up and forever be with Me.

It is time to do your first works. Feed the poor. Take away the pointing of the finger. Live in unity brothers and sisters for you are all children of your Father in heaven. Open your eyes, clean out your ears that the Word of the Lord can penetrate deep within your heart. You will hear Me and I will answer you. I will bless you as you open up you heart to Me.

Deal with the sin in your life and allow Me to help you. I will abundantly pardon. I will take you and after you repent you will be washed whiter than snow. The day is coming suddenly when they that are in the graves will hear My voice. Do not say as the scoffers to that it is a long way off. Do not say that it has been said for thousands of years. Tonight your soul could be required and tonight could be the moment that you will stand before Me. Live today in light of eternity. Live today as if it is your last. No man ever thinks that this day may be his last on the earth. Live as the wise and not as a fool for today could be the day you stand before Me. Search your heart for in doing so you will save yourself much trouble now and in the day to come when you stand before Me. There is a way that is common to man and he thinks all is right and good. I say only My blood will make you right and good and you cannot trust in anything that you do to bring about your salvation. There is no under way under heaven where you can be saved. The blood of Jesus alone cleanses you from all sin. Come now. Come today. Come quickly and be cleansed from all your sin and I will receive you, says the Lord.