Monday, June 4, 2012

You Are Not Alone

SPEAKING TO THE GLORY OF THE LORD
Donna Raphael
www.heavensthunder.org



YOU ARE NOT ALONE


No matter the circumstances you find yourself in this day, the Lord wants you to know that you are not alone.  He is right there with you, right where you are. He will not leave or forsake you as friends and family may have done. Though the whole world may betray you, He will not abandon you even in your darkest hour.  He sees your heart and hears your heart cries.  He has every one of your tears accounted for and knows the measure of hurt that caused each one.  He is for you and not against you.  His words are sure and true.  Even though everything in the natural may appear to be lining up exactly opposite of His words to you, don’t be deceived and give up hope. He will surely see you through.  Take comfort in His arms, and trust Him with all that concerns you.


Psalm 56:

8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
10 In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.
11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.