Thursday, June 21, 2012

Out Of The Ashes

 Out Of The Ashes
by Donna Raphael
www.heavensthunder.org

I AM lifting you up out of the ashes says the Lord.  You have been in a low place of mourning and distress and have humbled yourself before Me and man. Through it all you have not forsaken Me nor lost faith in Me even though you have not understood all the pain and loss.  The lofty of this world have come against you to hold you down.  They have devised great plans using great means to keep you down in a place of poverty and depression.  You are of yourself weak and of meager means with no way to overcome. But now I Am come to break the bonds that hold you down.  It is I the Lord God Almighty Who lifts you up and out of the ashes.  No more shall My chosen be tormented by those mighty and wise in their own flesh.  I Am once again setting up My weak and lowly ones to confound.  It is by My hand that this work be done and even suddenly. I have seen your plight and now take great delight in reversing your circumstances for you have greatly honored me even in the ashes.  Know that you are Mine,  and I shall lift you up and use you mightily for My glory.



Psalm 113(NIV)

7 He raises the poor from the dust

and lifts the needy from the ash heap;

8 he seats them with princes,

with the princes of their people.



I Corinthians:

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.