Friday, June 8, 2012

New Assignment has been released!


New Assignment has been released!
by Maryam Ziadat

While in the presence of the Lord this afternoon, I heard the Lord saying " Scrolls has been unfolded and new assignments has been given out" The Lord continue saying " My child, don't come with excuses of why you can't do what I am asking you to do! Don't tell me "Not now" Don't say "Until my daughter get married or until my son graduated or until I am done with school" My Child, NOW, is the time!
I am not going to give you more than you can bear. I am not going to send you somewhere without walking in front of you to prepare the way. I am not going to call you and not prepare you. When I am the one who is asking you, you will not lack anything for I will provide for all of your need!

My Child, If you say YES and obey me, I will take care of it all! you and your family will be completely covered and abundantly provided for! Take care of my business and I will take care of yours! Come to me and let your words be " Your will, oh Lord, not mine, here I am, send me".

Biblical perspective (Exodus 3 & 4)
New Assignment has been released! (The biblical perspective of this word) Exodus 3 & 4 (For more study if interested)

The Lord appeared to Moses and had an assignment for Him :
7 The Lord said, �I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. 8 So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey �the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. 9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. 10 So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt. Ex. 3:7-10

Moses, although been spoken to him by GOD, was not convinced and saw himself unworthy to this call : Ex. 3:11

11 But Moses said to God, �Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?�
The Lord would not send him if he would not protect and provide. God do this for every single one he sent!.
The Lord told Moses : Ex.3:12

12 And God said, �I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain. �
Moses, still not convinced, he represented his excuses of why he Cannot do what God asked him to do. ( Don't give God excuses) :

4 Moses answered, �What if they do not believe me or listen to me and say, �The Lord did not appear to you�?� Ex. 4:4

10 Moses said to the Lord, �Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.� Ex. 4:10
13 But Moses said, �Pardon your servant, Lord. Please send someone else.� Ex. 4:13

But the Lord GOD said : Ex. 4:11

11 The Lord said to him, �Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord? 12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.�

Beloved, remember, when the Lord is the one who is sending you and it is not your own thinking of your gifts or abilities, the Lord will put favor on you, protect you and provide for every single thing you may need (even things that you didn't think you will need :)). Trust HIM....Don't let him get angry with you like he did with Moses (Ex. 4 :14) TRUST HIM! Keep in mind that IT IS ALL HIM and we are the vessels!