Thursday, June 28, 2012

DREAM OF THE DEVOURER by Kriston Couchey

DREAM OF THE DEVOURER by Kriston Couchey

I Had a dream, in it my dog who is a wonderful protector of the family was fighting off a devouring wolf, but alone my dog could not defeat it and when the wolf got past my dog to me I looked at it and saw the face of the evil spirit behind it. I heard,"You must separate the spirit behind the devourer from it." I looked at the wolf and said" I cut you off" the face of the demon on the wolf went from a glowing light red power to dark and it ran away."

This is the devouring fire of the west and in particular Colorado. There is a demonic force behind this fire that has been given license to burn and destroy, the angels (protector dog)are not going to stop it, men must cut of the demonic force that is bringing destruction by realizing the spiritual force behind it and take authority over it...sending it packing. What is the kingdom for but to reign over wickedness?

__________________
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com