Monday, May 24, 2010

Find Favor


CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Find Favor



Favor is found in serving Me. Favor is found when you abide in My Word through the most difficult of times. There have been moments when you have felt so low and broken but I the Word of God have stood with you. I have given you favor. You have feared that when you served me wholeheartedly that you would go through great trials. Am I not a great God? Am I not able to succor you even at the most difficult of times. I the Lord have taken you from the lowest point in life and raised you up. Look to Me for I have given you favor. I see you! I hear you! You have thought that I had abandoned you. I have not abandoned you but I have stood with you. You have been bound to Me even when you were struggling to see and hear. I am your strength and the light of your salvation. Put your trust in Me and praise My Holy name. I have given you strength when you had none. I have brought you through another day with the gift of life. I have blessed you beyond that you were able to contain. I am your strength and the light of your life. Bless My Holy name and worship Me with pure lips. Praise Me for you are fearfully made. I am your rock and help..I am your God..Keep My presence with you continually. As you keep this attitude of praise and worship I will stand with you and grant your requests.

You are indeed precious to Me. Fear Me. Praise Me. Exalt Me and I will increase that which you need in this hour to go forward. The battle is mine. The victory is mine also. It is assured in Me. Fear not for the finances. They shall work out. Fear not for the salvation of your loved ones. Pray for them. I will do the work. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Hear My voice. Spend precious time with Me in the months ahead for it will fortify you. Trust that which I am doing and know that you have been fortified. I am making you like a strong tower that withstands assault. I will hold you even in the most difficult of circumstances. Know that I am your Father and will never leave or forsake you. I am the Lord. I am God. I am the fire and the light of your life. Sanctify yourself wholly. Forsake all that is not of Me. Rise up and bless Me for I am worthy to be praised.

The day is soon coming when the dead in Christ will hear My voice. The day is soon coming when there shall be wars and there will be all manner of confusion. Fear not but trust in Me and I will lead you home. I am the Lord and I am the victory that overcomes the world. Your faith is the overcoming factor. Fortify yourself in the word of God. Be strengthened in your inner man. I the Lord will help you and uphold you. I am your God and the light of your life. I am your light and salvation. I have told you that I alone am your light. I am the light on the path to life. See Me burning brightly and see Me wherever you walk. Keep your eyes on Me and do not turn from Me. Strength and honor are your clothing. I have dressed you and you are wearing garments from heaven. Strength and honor are yours. Forgive continually. Praise Me for you are a precious child. I am the Lord. Yes indeed this is My voice. I speak. Hear Me.


And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. Luke 2:52