Monday, May 17, 2010

The Heart Of The Father

The Heart Of The Father


The heart of the Father is crying out. He is looking for those that will worship Him in Spirit and in truth. The Lord is looking for those that will serve Him and not bow to the things of this world. The Lord will save those who will come to Him. A broken and contrite heart He will not despise. The Lord is looking for those that will serve Him with their whole heart.
He looks around for intercessors and it is difficult to find those that will stay on the wall for Him. All have run off and gone astray and there is no intercessor who has stayed the course all of the time. God is saying, intercessors, it is time to repent and stay the course. How do you want to see change if you who are called to intercession are not willing to pay the price. There is a price to be paid. There is a price to be paid for those that are called by My name. I paid the price in full for you and now you must be willing to daily take up your cross and follow Me. This requires that you at times will give up your sleep because you love Me. This requires that out of the love that you have for Me that you sacrifice your time.

You have precious little time left in this world and it is darker than when you first believed. Darkness is here and you must face it with determination so that it does not overtake you. You need fresh determination that can only be found in My presence. The presence of the Lord is the place to be hidden in this hour. Come into My presence My Beloved! Come into My presence and spend time with Me. I am wooing your heart and drawing you with My sweet love. My love is sweeter than honey. Come and taste of My love. Spend time with Me and stay hidden until the calamity is past. Come beloved of Mine and enter into the presence of the Lord. There is no sweeter or more peaceful place to be in this hour than in My presence.

Man will not satisfy the longing of the heart. I satisfy the longing of the soul. Enter into the joy of your salvation. Taste and see My goodness. Taste and see the heart of the Father. Taste and see and hear the secrets of your God. Indeed I will tell you my secrets. I do nothing before I reveal them to My servants the prophets. I will reveal myself to you in the night hours. I will be with you when you stand on the wall and cry out. Cry out and do not relent. Warn My people! Warn them that they need to get right with Me! Warn them to wake up! Warn them to put away the things of this world for darkness is on the horizon. Warn them with your whole heart! It is the wakeup call! It is the midnight hour. Go out and cry out loud and let men everywhere know that they need to make it right with Me.

I forgive but they need to repent of their sin. Do not fear to mention the word sin. Indeed there is a way that seems right to man but the end is death. The way of the Lord is a firm ground. The way of the Lord brings life now and forever. The way of the Lord is straight and narrow and few there be that find it. The way of the Lord is the way of redemption. The way of the Lord is straight and few there be that find it. I say few find it. Preach the whole counsel of God without fear of man. Teach men and they shall know their God. Teach them the ways of the Lord and let them know their days are few on the earth. Teach the Word of God and be instant in season and out. Preach and teach them and baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Declare and decree that I set men free from their shackles. I free men from sin. I am the Lord I am the soon coming King. Jesus is My name. I am their freedom. I set the captives free. I indeed am the Lord.