Friday, May 14, 2010

To God Be The Glory!!!


To God Be The Glory!!!



18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:18

God is reminding us that He is building His church. It is possible to take credit for that which the Lord is doing.



We are reminded, 5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? 6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. 1 Cor. 3:5 (NKJV)

Neither he who plants or he who waters is anything. In other words to God be the glory for the church He is building.

8I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isa. 42:8 (NKJV)

God is looking for those that will NOT touch His glory. He will do a lot in the man or woman who will give Him the glory. God is going to bring forward those that will not touch His glory. Will you give Him the glory? Let us remember whose name we are elevating! Let us look for praise from God and not from men. It is His prophetic ministry. Lift the name of Jesus higher. Remember the work that is being done through your brothers and sisters is His work and equally important as your own.

Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and everything will be added to you.