Friday, June 4, 2010

Faith Speaks!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Faith Speaks!



For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11

There are many that have tried to lay their own foundation. Wood, hay and stubble will not stand in the Kingdom of God! He is burning those things up.

God says it is beginning to rain and this rain is going to touch the foundation stones in His church. It is by washing and cleansing that My apostles and prophets are made clean and surely I will do a work in them as well as in the rest of My church. Those in leadership are more accountable to Me. Those of you who teach the Word and do it will be blessed and those who teach and do not obey My word will be judged with a greater degree of judgment. When you judge others, you will be judged. I have placed before you faith. By faith My foundation stones in the past moved mountains and walked in faith before Me. Come you who serve Me in the five fold ministry and eat that which I have prepared before you. Many of you have not heard the voice of faith speaking because you do not spend adequate time in My Word. I have had to turn up My volume to get your attention. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

There is a feast prepared for you in My Word. Come and taste and eat it for it is out of My Word that you will feed the body of Christ. My Word is sweet and My babes need the milk of the word. There is meat in My Word for those that are mature and even small portions may be served to those that are maturing.

But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Hebrews 5:14

Taste and see that I am good. The fruit of faith in your life will change you and those around you. The fruit of faith is needing to be activated in your life. Activate the gift of faith and the fruit of faith as you move in the spirit. Do not leave home without having spent precious time with Me. Let faith arise in your heart!. Let it be stirred!

My apostles need to be stirred with fresh faith. My prophets need to come higher and hear the voice of the Lord. All you who profess that you know Me and walk in the five fold ministry need to come into the prayer closet for I only serve the best food to My people and that which is being served is wanting. I serve the best, choicest and freshest food for My children. Remember the manna. It was served daily to My people and when they tried to pick extra for the next day it was spoiled. Serve fresh manna to My people. Give them what I have to offer, the pure undiluted Word of God. Serve it will eloquence and nothing less will be accepted by Me in this hour, says the Lord.