Sunday, March 14, 2010

Restrain! Restrain! Restrain!

Pray and.....

Restrain! Restrain! Restrain!


The Lord is saying, to pray for the Nation of Israel and fulfill your duty as Gentiles engrafted into the vine. I have been hearing, RESTRAIN! RESTRAIN! RESTRAIN! Pray for restraint of those that would come against His people. Those that would try to divide the land God gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are to be restrained in our intercession. God will deal with the nations. Those that turn against Israel and try to get her to give up land that they have received from the Lord need to quickly turn their hearts and repent. In the same manner you deal with Israel you will be dealt with, so turn and rend your garments and repent of the sin of your nation for coming against My people and I will forgive you, says the Lord.

18In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Genesis 15:18-21



31And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee. Exodus 23:31




1I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.

2Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.

3Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:

4Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.

5For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.

6Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

7Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.

8For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

9Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good. Psalm 122