Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let The Sound Come Forth!!!


LET THE SOUND COME FORTH!




Let a resounding sound come forth from your lips, let your praises fill the air. Let it go forth into the heavenlies and break asunder that which the enemy has planned for your nation. I will break the barriers of the enemy in your nation as your cry out to me in repentance, worship and praise. Let the praise come forth from your inner most being. Let your praise come forth into the earth and let the resounding sound be yea and amen to the Word of God being manifested in the earth.


Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Let My people praise Me for they are fearfully and wonderfully made. I am the Lord and I will do a new thing in the earth. I will do a new thing as My people come into line with My Word. I will do a new thing and the old things will be passed away. The day is coming that I will burn up the earth with fervent heat and there shall be a new heaven and a new earth. The day is close even at hand that My people will be before Me and they shall stand in unison, in one accord and they shall worship me. There will be no more tears. There shall be no more aches and pains.

There shall be mo more sickness and disease for all shall be healed and whole in My Kingdom which shall be established forever. You will reign with Me forever and ever after the order of Melchizedek and you shall utter My praises and they shall go forth and all heaven shall hear. The sound will be like no other. I say I have prepared a place for you that where I am you may be also.

Fear not the battle yet before you for I assure you that you will overcome all the works of the enemy. The sound of praise shall break asunder all the noise of the enemy. Use the high praises in your mouth and in your heart to defeat him for he cannot stand to hear the high praises of God. Praise Me in the congregation of the Lord. Praise Me on your beds and in your quiet place! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. I am God almighty, Jesus is My name. Praise me forever and ever for I am the Lord.