Sunday, March 14, 2010

Testify Of Me!



(God Wants To Use You!)

Testify Of Me!



Continue to testify of Me. Continue to share your faith with others. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Speak loud and speak clearly the message of repentance for the day of the Lord is near even at the door. I am the door and the only way for man to be saved and enter into salvation. Pray for the lost that you know and those that you do not know for a life in eternity without Me is forever and I am not willing that any should perish but that all should come to the Truth. My Word is truth and in it is no darkness at all. Preach a repentant gospel. Preach the gospel of the Kingdom. Stand tall and take a stand against ungodliness in this hour for if you say nothing you will be guilty of not being the watchman on the wall sounding the alarm! The alarm needs to be sounded and My people need to see the ever deeper line that is being drawn against light and darkness.

Separate yourselves from all that is ungodly and do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship do you have with them. Make choices in your friendships! Make choices that are of Me in your marriage decisions! Make choices for Me at home and in the workplace! Choose Me each day in all that you do. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. I am wise and if you pray your decisions will reflect Me and you will walk in peace as you reap the fruit of those decisions. Call on Me and I will answer you. Call on Me and I will hear you. Do not believe the lie that says I am not hearing you. Believe My Word and walk out your salvation with fear and trembling for I am the Lord and My word will surely come to pass. Take heed for the hour is dark and deeper darkness is coming on the earth. Come close to Me for the day of the Lord is at hand.



35Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. Acts. 8:35