Monday, April 19, 2010

Go Forward In Faith Believing!!!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Go Forward In Faith Believing!!!


The river of live is arising within you. The bubbling of My Spirit is coming forth. Pray in the Spirit this day and let the river of life bubble within. I will give you revelation! I will give you peace that passes all understanding! I the Lord am moving by My Spirit and bring you forth as pure gold. Fear not that which comes to pass but fear Me for I do all things well. I give and I remove that which is not of Me that you might gain a better resurrection. Again I say to you fear not but go forward in faith today believing that I do all things well and know your beginning and your end, says the Lord.

For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. Isaiah 28:11

10For he was [waiting expectantly and confidently] looking forward to the city which has fixed and firm foundations, whose Architect and Builder is God. Hebrews 11:10
(AMP)