Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stand Fast Prophet Of God!!!

Stand Fast Prophet of God!!!


The Lord has not made all prophets social butterflies. In fact there are moments that many would rather hide in their caves from assault,after assault, against them. This does not always come in the forum of big attacks, but those little foxes that have been sent to try and spoil the vine. Let the enemy receive notice that he will not thwart what the enemy Lord is doing in the life of God's prophets! They have been chosen before the foundation of the world and God's plans through them will be completed! Though he rattle and rant, let him know that he is a defeated foe! One great weapon of the prophet is to know His source of comfort is the Lord. When all around you seems to be falling apart and there are no kind words, know that you have the approval of the Lord. When the skies seem dark, know that God has called you to be that one to listen to the Lord and pray and decree His plans into the earth.

Know the Lord says, that you have been called by My name prophet of God and it is to me that you rise or fall!!! My eyes are on the sparrow, how much more my eyes are on you. I have seen your tears and discomfort and longing for those of like precious faith in Me. I have seen your longing to give birth that which is soon to come. I have seen the longing of your heart and the long nights and the days that seem without favour and yet know prophet of God that I am standing with you. I am standing with you My beloved and you are carrying My will into the earth in your times with Me.They are not formal times but times of deep communion and often these moans and groans deep within are the cry of My Spirit for a need that you are unaware of. I see you heart and desire to please Me prophet of God. I have seen you desire for peace and that you have looked upon world situations and feared that which I will do. You see Me as I Am, holy and that I hate sin and so you have a certain knowing that in time My hand will move and I will do that which is necessary to see My Kingdom come and My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Prophet press in and seek My face. Press in during the night hours when sleep feels good. Put your hand to the plough with fresh determination and do not be deterred for I am the Lord and you have been chosen by Me for such a time as this. Declare My Words with new zeal, listen with an attentive ear, wait on Me and My will is going to be done through you, says the Lord.


Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 1:8