Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Am Your Strong Tower!!!

I AM YOUR STRONG TOWER!!!

Come close to Me and know My love. I am your dwelling place. I am a place of refuge in the storms of life and the wise will live there. Your mind cannot comprehend all that is taking place but know that there is peace in the storm and shelter from the enemy. Lean heavily on Me and I will strengthen you. Be encouraged to know that My Word is a safe place to dwell! Too few of My children live there. They live in fear and doubt when I have told them to come to Me for I am a strong tower from the enemy. Strength and honor will be their portion as they trust in Me. Again I say, I am a strong tower from the enemy!!! Run to Me this day and be safe for I am the only safe place to dwell in this dry and thirsty land. Let Me comfort you. Let Me give you joy and peace for I am the light of your life. Fear not! Fear not! Trust in Me. I am a strong tower from the enemy.

1Hear my cry, O God;
Give heed to my prayer.
2From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3For You have been a refuge for me,
A tower of strength against the enemy.

4Let me dwell in Your tent forever;
Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah.
5For You have heard my vows, O God;
You have given me the inheritance of those who fear Your name.
6You will prolong the king's life;
His years will be as many generations.
7He will abide before God forever;
Appoint loving kindness and truth that they may preserve him.
8So I will sing praise to Your name forever,
That I may pay my vows day by day. Psalm 61 (NASB)