Sunday, January 31, 2010

Except A Corn Of Wheat.......

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Except A Corn Of Wheat.......



It is the fruit of My Spirit that brings peace! It is the fruit of the Spirit that brings joy! It is the fruit of My Spirit that I am looking for in your life! I am looking for fresh fruit in the lives of My children. Fruit that will be seen by those in the world. They will then desire Me for they shall look and see that I am good and worthy to be served. You are seeing the need of a greater yield of fruit and you desire to see the one hundred fold fruit but cannot in your own self attain. Death is the way of yielding fruit one hundred fold. It is the way of the cross. Dying to self, taking up your cross and following Me will bring life, abundant life and resurrection power, There are no short cuts. Only a life of self sacrifice and self denial will bring about My resurrection power. Did I not die for My resurrection power to come forth? You too must die to all that you are. It is foreign to the natural man but the spiritual man can comprehend death to bring life. Except a corn of wheat go into the ground and die it cannot bring forth fruit and neither can you except you die daily, take up your cross and follow Me. The struggle to live is always there within man but it is only in giving up your life for My sake that you truly life. Die today and die quickly and you will bring forth life. Without Me you can do nothing.



Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. John 12:24