Sunday, January 31, 2010

Overcome by the Blood of the Lamb!!!

Overcome by the Blood of the Lamb!!!


There will always be those that speak against the true prophet of God. Was I not evil spoken of when on this earth. I am Lord and yet I was called Beelzebub prince of devils. I say to you that you are no different than your Master! They hated me and the day is soon coming that those that come against you will think they do God service. The hour is here and there is a great divide between truth and error. Light and darkness do not mix and the gap will widen as the day of the Lord fast approaches. Fear not those that that can kill body but fear Me and do not bend under pressure from the enemy. You will not break except to be more and more pliable in My hand. Fear not but move forward, steadily and I will protect you from harm.

Apply My blood to your family and cover yourself in the blood of Jesus daily. The power that is in the blood of Jesus will overcome all obstacles!!! You are an over comer and walk with Me in white and your name is written down in the Lambs book of life. Fear not but move forward and take the territory I have given you. Move forward with new zeal and take all that I show you. I have given you the fields that are white to harvest. Harvest them! Go and harvest that which you see before you! Souls are precious and one cannot put a price on one soul. There are so many that do not yet know Me! The fields are white to harvest. Go and bring them in. They are those that you know and those that you see far and wide. Bring them in and teach them of Me sharing your faith. Teach them, here a little there a little line on line.Teach My Word also to those that know Me. Let the teaching anointing mature in you, for you have been called prophet of God to teach and teach you shall. The anointing is increasing and as you step out in faith doors shall open even in that place where you are and they shall be taught of the Lord. Fear not, step out in faith and go and mingle with the people and I shall use you says the Lord.

"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. Rev. 12:11 (NASB)