Thursday, October 30, 2008

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Go Where I Send You
Patricia Hamel ~ October 30, 2008

My power is within you. The Kingdom of God
is within you. Allow My anointing to arise
and begin to flow. Stir up the gift that is
within you and minister to others that I
will send your way. Now is the day of
salvation. Do not put off the preaching of
My Word but take it and go where I send you.
The hour is late. Take My Word and go with
it in your mouth for it will not come
back void. Let them know they need to
repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.


Now when He was asked by the Pharisees
when the kingdom of God would come, He
answered them and said, “The kingdom of
God does not come with observation;
nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!
For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Luke 17: 20,21 (NKJV)