Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Word of the Lord for July 2012

Word of the Lord for July 2012

by Phyllis Ford
Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 
PhyllisFordMinistries@gmail.com

“It is important for you to know that everything is and will be determined by what you will follow after and who you will serve. If you live after my truth you will find an open access to many things that you would never thought otherwise will be available and accessible to you because you first sought after the things of my kingdom and my righteousness.”

“So I speak to your hearts today because it is vitally important what you will believe and what you will declare as truth. For many are following after deceptions, that will find themselves later looking for ways to get out of what has held them captive. So you must believe and follow by faith the course that I am leading you through and as you follow you will know and understand that my way is sure, for my course for your life is direct. These principles along these lines are simple and not complex.”

“In the future days you will see troubling events that will occur and even challenge many with fear because of the uncertainty of their future. But this is the time where your faith will secure your understanding as to why so many things are now occurring. The actions and choices of nations have come up before me and the time of assessment has been determined. The circumstances that surround many nations had to do with the evil determination of a few. But also know that the majority had as much a part in it as well. It was selfishness, pride, corruption and the apathy that many people have had, for they did not care about what was going on, until the trouble came to their own door.”

“In the very midst of this, I have a plan and I have a way to change the course of how this nation is going and is going to be restored in a new way on the other side of the turmoil. As you move forward know that I have called you to pray, called you to conquer, to fulfill the works of my plan. I am raising you up not to allow you to be destroyed but to be the key fulfillment of these things. For these things will not be played out in the mind of those setting the plans of this world, they have been established in the heavens and they will be come to pass according to my word.”

“How will you know? You will know because I will reveal it to you in my word; and I have also written it upon the tablets of your heart. As these things will unfold you will know what to do and you will find the things that you needed the most come to pass by your faith in me, your life in me, and your walk in me. This will be a time that even in the midst of evil men setting out to implement their plans but my plans will also be carried out and within those very plans I will make ways of escape, the new ways of access, open doors and entry ways into the fulfillment of that which I have determined before the foundation of the world. So you will know that in the midst of everything you see and you witness in this hour, I have a counterplan, a way of deliverance, I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Whatever you will need I will provide for I will prepare the way for you in even in barrenness so that you may know that I am your God and your redeemer, says the Lord. So you must know that my plan for you is sure and it will walk you through as you follow me.”

“So be diligent don’t draw back, don’t allow the atmosphere to dictate your feelings, don’t let the negativity of men’s words move you to falter. I have established a will and a way but when you hear my instructions be quick to take heed and quick to obey all of my words, which I speak to you in this hour. This is the time to not allow petty differences, nor to allow bitterness to set in and pollute your soul. Read and study my word, allow it to become a part of you, allow it to open up to you mysteries that will unlock my truths before you. Increase your capacity to receive my new life. Drink it in as new wine to purify and cleanse you. Know that the old containers that once held old religious mindsets and old stubborn ways will not be able to contain the new wine of My Spirit that will flow freely to you in this hour.”

“For there will be a day that I will prepare the time for the wedding feast. In you I am saving the best wine for last. It was the beginning of a poured out life by my servants. As the wine comes forth out of water, know I will fill my vessels and they will be filled up to overflowing, with new life, new purpose and new understanding.”

“Humble yourselves in a new way rending your hearts and not your garments and know I am able to line up your life so that the hour of your destiny may be realized. For even when the children of Israel were being delivered out of the land; the Egyptians were being judged. What will seem to be a way of escape to one people was the beginning of a judgment to others. I have a plan and that plan will come forth, I have a provision even in a time of famine.”

“This month will be the month where you will witness me move supernaturally through your natural circumstances that you have experienced for long periods of time. You were not able to overcome but you will now breakthrough. You will know that your faith and diligence have finally brought you to the place that I had prepared for you. Look for suddenlies for they will come forth at this time. You must stay in watch & prayer mode, fasting & watching mode, and prayer & fasting mode. It will keep you alert and ready for all that will happen in this season.”

“Just as seeds are planted for the harvest, what you have sown has taken root and is now bearing fruit.  This is a time when your seeds will yield their rewards. For those who have sown your time, your work, and your life for the sake of the gospel will be rewarded. Your labor of love has not been in vain for those of you who have continuously given into the kingdom work and you will see that harvest now. In fact, in this time you will begin to see the reaper overtake the sower. 

Psalm 126:5,6, “They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goes forth and weeps, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”

“Even seeds sown will reap an accelerated harvest as quick as it is sown. It is not a time to become overly excited about what you have, but it’s important that you continue to accomplish what you have been instructed to do. There are some things that will be unavoidable but begin to think differently so that you will know the proper timing of how and when to do a thing because I will be leading you and guiding you. Remember and always be reminded, that I have placed in you all that you need.”

“I am about to sweep nations to judge and to dispel confusion in your midst and to restore clarity and provide cleansing. I am about to sweep over the land with my anointing to break bondages and to release a wave of evangelism to touch men’s souls that will cry out to me, says the Lord. I am reconciling all those who seek reconciliation with my life, my light, and my glory.”

Isaiah 14:23 New Living Translation “I will make Babylon a desolate place of owls, filled with swamps and marshes. I will sweep the land with the broom of destruction. I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!”
Isaiah 44:22 “I have swept away your sins like a cloud. I have scattered your offenses like the morning mist. Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free.”

Prophetic Insights:

The Lord began to share with me some principles that will be emphasized during this month. They were shown to me on a very simple level concerning sowing and reaping. Many times when people hear this term the first thing that they might think about is sowing financially but the emphasis here is on a totally different level. In fact in this instance sowing has to do with what we give ourselves to and what we sow our lives into instead of money.  The Lord pointed out these scriptures. 

Galatians 6:4-10 “But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. 5 For every man shall bear his own burden. 6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. 7 Be not deceived ; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth , that shall he also reap . 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing : for in due season we shall reap , if we faint not. 10 As we have therefore * opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.”

We give ourselves to many things, our interests, our belief systems, our time and even levels of commitment. It is important that we begin to take heed as to what we have sown in our lives. There will always be a day that we will be ultimately accountable for the things that we chose to do, think, give into, and sow into---as there will always come times when what we have sown will produce a harvest and we will then reap the benefits or consequences of what has been sown. This principle is carried in God’s word to us individually, as family, as a people, as a nation and so on.
We are in the throes of that time in this month of July. It is a time of times, when the consequences of men’s behavior, lifestyles and decisions will lead to an end result whether right or wrong. The good news is the Lord God has also made some decisions: His love for his people has been long suffering and the time now comes to deal with the issues of the day whether they will be reaped with joy or regret, by the mercies of God will always have a redemptive plan. So in spite of who we are and what we have done if we repent and humble ourselves, our Lord is faithful to forgive us of our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. But the door of that grace is narrowing and we must now make our calling and election sure.

2 Peter 1:5-11 NIV For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Prophetic Intercession

I have had several dreams/visions with bombings. War plans between nations have not lifted from off my radar. Even though there are many theories as to the seriousness of possible wars, I am continuing to watch Russia and the US because no matter what may appear outwardly the undercurrent of the conflict between both nations will be revealed.

I had two very vivid dreams recently:

Dream #1:I was in a special meeting with authorities on seismology and they were trying to understand the various violent earthquake activity. It seemed that there had been quite a few earthquakes of high magnitudes occurring in a succession of each other. This seem to be within the US. However there were other areas that were experiencing the same activity.

Dream #2:I was in a building with watchmen and intercessors and the group was discussing strategies. One of those whose appearance was angelic-like began to speak to the group and said this was a serious time to press in and not ease up in our endeavors to pray without ceasing. The angel said that many groups were assuming that other groups were taking the lead in prayer but that the productivity level was not as high as it should be. So we all recommitted to increase our prayer times and intensity. We got ready to leave the meeting and the angel who had been speaking in the meeting said to me: “Don’t be concerned----Payday is coming!” It was repeated, “Did you hear me? Payday is coming!!” ( I knew that those words had a deeper significance than money.)

In prayer the Lord spoke to me about the former UN secretary general negotiations concerning peace agreements. He let me know that these agreements should be a cause for prayer. God made me aware that the one negotiating them could not be trusted. (At the time I aware of any discussions but I just recently found out about several nations discussing peace relations with Syria) Let’s be on watch and prayer mode.
The Lord said, “That there will be pacts and agreements discussed and some even agreed upon but before the ink dries on the paper there would be broken promises and with no loyalties.”

Special Note: Watchmen/intercessors pray around the gates around London, Washington DC, New York, The Vatican, Brussels and Paris. (see Word of the Lord for May 2012 concerning “Gates.”)

Areas that are on our watch list: Hawaii, Sumatra, Indonesia, Virginia, Philippines, Japan, Seattle, California, Chicago, The East Coast and Veracruz.

Let’s continue to pray over the regions and precious people that have been affected by fires, floods, extreme heat, high winds/heavy rains and hurricanes.