Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Roar Out Of Zion: Fear Not Little Flock

A ROAR OUT OF ZION: FEAR NOT LITTLE FLOCK
 by Henry Falcone

Beloveds, all day yesterday I kept hearing in my spirit: FEAR NOT LITTLE FLOCK IT IS THE FATHER'S PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM.

Here is what I got from the Lord. You test and prove it in the Holy Spirit!

Oh my little flock, my remnant, my bride fear not I am with you! This is your moment to draw nearer to me than ever before. I am with you, but more I am IN you. Greater am I that is in you than He that is in the world. This is going to become more than just a rhema word to you. It is going to be reverberating in your spirit, soul and body.

I am the greater one! I am in you. My kingdom is in you and I am reigning on the throne of your hearts. I am about to stand up from my throne in all power, authority, majesty and honor, and that standing up will be in you. For I am about to roar out of Zion, and my roar is going to shake the nations with the voice of the Lord.

I have chosen the weak and foolish things of this world to confound the wisdom of the wise. Though you appear to be small and insignificant, I am about to roar out of you to change nations and subdue kingdoms. I am the mighty roaring Lion of Judah and I am roaring in your midst as a mighty man of war.

You have obeyed my commands to know me as Bride and a Lover, but now my little ones you will know me as the Mighty Man of War and you will be my Bride/Warriors filled with my Glory. Nations are about to come forth from your arising. For I am arising in you as a Mighty man of war. My roar is going to fill the heavens and the earth. And that liar that imitates as a lion will be totally defeated and triumphed over through you my little flock.

I am about to reveal my "roar" in you and through you. This is not a little thing. This is kingdom dominion and power like this world or even my church has seen before. I am the roaring Lion of Judah and I am positioning myself before my troops in heaven and in earth. I am about to utter my voice before my army and shake the kingdoms of this world by the Glory of my roar going forth from Zion.

It will not be long now my love, be patient a little longer with my dealings. I am preparing you perfectly for what is about to come. You will be ready my bride/warrior,  and you will be victorious in Me. You will delight in me as I put your enemies under your feet. You will rejoice at my goodness in the land of the living.

I am with your little flock. My roar in you will accelerate and complete your process of preparation. You will know my roar in you for I will arise in your midst as a mighty man of war. I will help you subdue the things of the flesh, and the world, that have kept you from Me.

I will complete in you this process of bringing forth my gold from your life and then I WILL ROAR OUT OF YOU IN THE NATIONS! I WILL ROAR OUT OF YOUR IN CITIES. I WILL ROAR OUT OF YOU IN THE STREETS, IN THE CHURCHES, IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS, IN YOUR WORK PLACES, AND IN YOUR OWN FAMILY.

The voice of the turtle dove will be heard once again in the land. The time is coming to completion. Stay close to me so I can change your wedding gown into my full armor. I am going to cloth you with my own armor and put a two-edged sword in our mouth. My words will come forth from you like fire and you will be My witnesses. You are my Bride/Warrior, always first a Bride and then outworked in you as a Warrior.

I love you so much and as I promised I will be in you and with you even to the end of this age.


__________________
Henry J.Falcone
Flame of Fire Ministries
www.flameoffire2007.org