Thursday, July 12, 2012

FRESH MANNA

SPEAKING TO THE GLORY OF THE LORD
Donna Raphael
www.heavensthunder.org


FRESH MANNA

Seek Me early each day.  You will find fresh manna that I have provided just for you.  Feast on My words to you.  They are life and will lead you in the way you should go and the thing you should do.  My words will be fresh and new each day and enough to get you through.  Come back to My table each morning, and I will fill you again.  You will become strong in Me day by day, and little by little you shall overcome all.


Deuteronomy 8:

3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.