Sunday, April 29, 2012

Word of The Lord - Moses Is Dead....


WORD OF THE LORD


Moses Is Dead....



Many of you have not moved for some time and it seems that you have been stuck in one place.  In your emotions it is as if you were glued to one spot and not able to move forward.  God says, He is setting you free.  Cry out to Me, says the Lord for I will deliver you and set you free from the things in your past that are hindering your moving forward.  It is time to move forward.  It is time to take the sword of the spirit and cut off all that is hindering you.  I am delivering and setting captives free this day.  You do not need to go on in your depression or your sin because God says, repent and I will forgive you.  Forgive those that you need to forgive and move forward into your promised land. 

Moses was dead and the people of God would of stayed camped there but God raised up another.  Joshua spoke to the people and told them arise and go and take that which the Lord was giving to them.  God has spoken certain things to you in the past.  Perhaps out of the Word of God, perhaps through the prophetic word and those things have not yet been fulfilled but they will be as you apply yourself and line up with the Word of God. 

Get ready, prepare yourself, continue to declare and decree what the Lord has spoken and do not forget the still small voice for He is yet speaking.  God is calling you and saying it is time to wake up from your slumber and sleep.  There are a few giants you have yet to fight but with His help and that of the body of Christ you will overcome them.  Begin to seek My face in a new way, cry out to Me and do not take no for an answer because with God His promises are yea and amen and all things are possible when they are prayed according to My Word.  Doubt not that which has been spoken to you, doubt not but trust in My Word.  It is alive and the power of the spoken word in your life is powerful.

Cancel out all words spoken over your life wrongfully and confess My Word for in it is life and life more abundantly.  Take the Sword and cut off all that is coming against you people of God, cut it off now, in Jesus name.  Faith is the victory that overcomes the world and you are created to be an over comer, overcome.  Life and death are in the power of the tongue so line up with My Word for in speaking life you will live, in declaring My Word, according to My Word you shall see it spring to life.  Pray in the Spirit, pray with the understanding, pray, pray, pray and honor those that watch out for your souls.  My yolk is easy and my burden is light.

Declare the Word of God and see it come to pass for My love for you will withhold nothing in My perfect timing that I have ordained for you before the foundation of the world.  Declare My Word believe it and it shall surely come to pass in due time.

 2Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.

 3Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

 4From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

 5There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

 6Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.

 7Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.

 8This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

 9Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:3-9

http://patriciahamel.com
http://canadianpropheticvoice.com