Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Discouraged Soldier! by Maryam Ziadat

Maryam Ziadat


The discouraged solider!
While praying at the Chapel, I saw a vision of a solider sitting down on the ground and his sword lying down on the ground in front of him.
Oppression, hopelessness and discouragement were clear signs that you can read on his face. A white horse was standing there beside him, waiting on him to ride on its back!
I heard my self prophesying in the spirit �Rise up, rise up and strengthen your self in the Lord. Don�t lean on your own understanding. Trust the Lord and know that it is not by might nor by power but by the spirit of the Lord! It is not what you are seeing with your eyes but the hidden mysteries of the Lord that will be revealed in its perfect timing seasoned by his wisdom and understanding! �
I started hearing this song in the spirit �It is well with my soul, it is well with my soul� and Psalm 45:3 was quickened to my spirit �Gird your sword upon your side, O mighty one; clothe yourself with splendor and majesty.�
 I then heard the Lord saying �If you don�t hold your sword and go take back your position in God�s army, the position will be taken from you and will be given to someone else ( the parable of the good steward was quickened to my spirit (Matthew 25:14-30)) Those who has been given much, much is required from them. There are levels of spiritual authority in the kingdom of God and not all believers are in the same level.
Set a focus for your self and let it always be JESUS. Don�t compare yourself, your attitude , actions or reactions to other peoples in authority. Your example is JESUS! This is how you are going to grow from glory to glory. You have been called for �EXCELLANCE�. In all things, so excel my child!
Arise, hold your sword, get on the back of your horse, you mighty man of war, take back your position in the army of God and do what you have been called to do! There is no time to linger or delay. Now is the time!
�Rise up with my strength� Says the Lord! ARISE!!!