Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Silver And Gold Have I None

SILVER AND GOLD HAVE I NONE

Jesus paid the price in full for us to be free and walk a redemptive walk, full of glory and grace and yet the church is lacking the power we see so visibly on the day of Pentecost. We wonder why we do not walk full of His glory and see the signs, wonders and miracles that the apostles and others saw in the book of Acts. They were in this world but not of it. They had seen Jesus and did not want the world anymore. Yet, we have a church today that has a foot in the world and a foot in the church and we wonder why there is no power. They saw diseases instantly healed! There was not of this progressive healing but Peter said, "silver and gold have I none but such have I give I you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk". We want the power but do not want to pay the price. They died daily to all the world had to offer and walked in the power of the Spirit.
Paul said, "I thank my God, I SPEAK WITH TONGUES more than ye all:" and we as a people have a problem with speaking in tongues. The new testament church would not be here today if they had not been filled with the Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues and they did not spend time with endless arguments over the initial evidence. They saw the evidence so much, so that some thought that there were full of new wine. Let us cry out to the Lord for a fresh infilling of His Spirit. Let us cry out and be willing to pay the price for His power in our lives. The Lord is soon returning and His Kingdom will rule and reign forever. We will reign with Him and His bride will be one that is full of His power and glory.
God help us church to get it right. Let us take time with Him and centre in His love. Let us seek Him and find Him with our whole heart and be willing to pay the price instead of like some spending the evening watching television. God help the church to begin to move with the Lord. He paid the price in full! Are you willing to pay the price for His power in your life? Begin to move in His direction. Say, yes Lord I will pay the price. I will call on your name, pray in My prayer language and believe you for miracles. I will do what the Word of God says and put into practice the whole counsel of God. Yes, I have decided to follow Jesus and it means more than a bunch of do's and don'ts it means living our whole life for Him and following Jesus because you love Him.

Take up your cross and follow Me. It is time to deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Me. I paid the price in full for your healing. Yet, you have not because you ask not. Seek Me and find Me and you will find me when you seek me with your whole heart. Cry out to Me beloved! Cry out to Me, pray and seek My face fervently. I am the Lord!. Read My word for it now available to you. It will not always be there and in the future you will desire that you had spent time with Me. Call on Me with your whole heart, seek Me, and Me alone, says the Lord.