Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kingdom Warriors!

Kingdom Warriors!

God is raising up Kingdom warriors to do His will in the earth. You have the two edged sword in your mouth to cut sharply through the territory I have given to you. Take the sword of the spirit and with wisdom cut through the path laid before the foundation of the world. I will make the crooked places straight and give you the territory that you will possess through prayer, intercession and declaration. My word will be declared in the earth. I will give you the territories as you war for them and give you divine strategies to fight the powers of darkness. Bind up all lethargy that is coming against my intercessors.



Come together in intercession and plan that which I speak to you and move forward together to take territory. Take back the schools you children attend for they are the church of tomorrow. Take back your homes and do not back down. Take back the businesses that have been turned over to the enemy and take back finances that rightfully belong to the Kingdom of God. Freely you have received my Word freely give expecting nothing back and know that I will bless you. Take authority over principalities and powers together and tear down those high ranking spirits that operate over cities and regions and know that they must come down, in Jesus name. They will not budge without a fight and without prayer and fasting but as each one does their part, they shall come tumbling down. As satan was cast out of heaven, these spirits are but his minions doing his bidding and they will respond to a steady, un relented attack against them. They key is to stand together, and not back down until they are shaken loose.



Cover your homes, families and business dealings with My blood and walk in the power of My Spirit. Kingdom finances will be released as you turn your finances totally over to Me for My purposes, holding nothing back. Do not let a withholding spirit bind you but be released by the Spirit of God to do all for the purpose of the Kingdom of God. I come quickly and My Spirit will be poured out on willing vessels. Do all for Kingdom purposes and I will return quickly.