Thursday, February 25, 2010

Write The Vision

WRITE THE VISION

You have been given a vision. Do not let the enemy distract you from that which I have shown to you. I have given you a goal to keep before your face and you have a mandate from Me. Let no man take it from you and no enemy keep you from fulfilling that which I have spoken to you. Write the vision and in time I will make the rest very plain to you. Then in My perfect timing take it and run with it and do that which I will speak. Whatever I say to you do it. Meanwhile, fast and pray and seek My face and in My perfect timing all will be revealed to you!

2And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Hab. 2:2-3