Thursday, February 25, 2010

OCCUPY TILL I COME!!!


I have given you authority in the Spirit over all power of the enemy and nothing will hurt you! You have been given ministering angels that will minister to your needs and give you My Divine protection in your hour of need. Call forth My angels. Pray them in during your times of difficulty to aid you in doing My work daily. You have not because you ask not and it is time to call on Me and see that I will answer you.


OCCUPY TILL I COME!!! You are the occupying troops and must know your position and fight from that position in the battle. You are seated in heavenly places in Christ.

You are not the defeated one but the enemy has been defeated!!! I paid the price at the cross and he does not yet realize the full potential of My power in you!!! You also do not yet realize the full power that is within you or you would rise up and do My works!!! Rise up beloved and fight the battle! Take authority My beloved over all that is coming against you! Cut through it with the two edged sword. Fill yourself with My Word and use it to cut through the powers of darkness. Rise up and walk in the authority of My Spirit!

Rise up and do My Works. Rise up, pray and intercede. See the works of God being done in faith and ask Me to give you wisdom in fighting this war.When troops occupy a country they take hold of it to keep the peace. You are a peacemaker and must take authority in My name over all unrest from the enemy.

Lock him down in Jesus name!!!


Do not allow him to walk over the body of Christ but wield your sword! Many of you together make one body that will defeat him! Rise up and walk!!! Rise up and walk!!! Rise up and war for the sake of My Kingdom!!! The enemy has sought to war and is looking for places of weakness in My body.

Do not show him weakness but show him My strength. My resurrection power is within you!!! Victory is ahead! You are the head and not the tail above and not beneath. Put the foe under your feet. Stand on My Word and step on him and do not allow him to get up. I said, "it is written" and repeated it until he left for a season. This war is not for the faint of heart. Rise up and do battle, rise up and do battle rise up in the power of My spirit and pray in the Spirit for in doing so you will gain victory, and keep that which I am giving to you. Having done all you will stand in the power of the Lord your God. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world and I will honor your faith as you stand, declare, decree and fight this war to the finish. Beloved of God rise up and win this war for you are on the winning side. Put your trust in Me for faith is the victory that overcomes the world.



Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of
salvation? Hebrews 1:14



And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: Ephesians 2:6