Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wake Up Call!

WORD OF THE LORD
Wake Up Call!
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com



My church does not hear what I am speaking in this hour. My Bride is awakening slowly out of her slumber but she needs to arise out of her sleep. I am knocking at the door of her heart and saying, arise and come and sit with Me. Arise for I am knocking. She has heard a gospel. A prosperity gospel that has lulled her to sleep. She has heard that I am a God that wants all of My children rich with the riches of this world. No, I do not want all My children rich. I desire to see them walk in sanctification and true holiness that becomes the Bride of Christ. No longer will I see My bride play in the church. No longer will she sit in idleness and not pray. No longer will I see her not hear what I speak. I am knocking loudly and even pricking her heart that she arise. Arise out of your slumber and sleep and I will give you light. Take the scales off your eyes and see. Take the plugs out of your ears and hear. Speak what I call you to speak. I am not calling for nice words that tickle the hearts but words that bring men to repentance and words that save souls. I am calling you to preach the true gospel which is a hard Word. It is one that is calling men to repentance and their first works. The call to repentance is going forward. I am calling men everywhere. I am calling My bride to wake up and repent for her sleepiness. I will forgive her for she is Mine and My glorious light will shine in her heart. She will then see Me and be changed into My image, says the Lord.