Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Behold I Come Quickly

THE WORD OF THE LORD
Behold I Come Quickly
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com

Stay close to the heat of My Spirit. Allow My fire to burn within you. I am igniting a new fire in your heart. This fire is a lasting fire that you will know how to feed daily. You will stoke that fire and keep it burning and it shall touch the hearts of many. The river will flow through you. Many shall come to the river and they shall not see you but they shall see Me. Drink from the river and be refreshed by My Spirit. Pray in the Holy Ghost. Let My Words flow from a faith filled heart and see what I will do with you. The hour is come when the dead in Christ will hear My voice. The hour is near when the dead if Christ will rise. The hour of My returning is at the door. I am knocking and bringing in those that will come and there will be one last great harvest that will come out of desperate need of Me. The desperate will come. They will find My love in their desperation. Unfortunately when all goes well for man he goes His own way. I say to you the hour is late and times will become desperate and man will come. Be ready with an open heart and an open door and you will be used to pray and touch the lives of many in this late hour, says the Lord.


Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
The Revelation 22:7