Saturday, March 14, 2009

Doors of Destiny

THE WORD OF THE LORD
Doors of Destiny
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com

The doors of destiny are open to you. Walk through them and fulfil your calling in the fear of the Lord.I have called you for such a time as this. Walk in My steps. You have been called with purpose and My plans are that you fulfil My purpose in you life. You have been called and your steps are ordered by Me. Effectual doors will be opened and others that are not of value will be shut. Discern between the two
and know which doors to walk through in this hour. I will lead and guide you each step of the way and with My help and grace you will fulfil your destiny in this dark hour. My Word is your blueprint. Stay within its boundaries and do not go outside it. You will see many things in this hour but always look to My Word and do not be led astray with things you see even though they may look good. Test and try all
things according to My Word and be strengthened with it, says the Lord.


For a great and effective door has opened to me, and [there are] many adversaries. 1 Corinthians 16:9 (NKJV)