Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time of Mercy, Time of Judgment

THE WORD OF THE LORD
Time of Mercy, Time of Judgment
by Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com


It is a time of My mercy and yet at the same time I Am judging the nations of the earth. The two edged sword is sharp and will do a cutting of all that is not of Me. Nothing will be left standing that is wood, hay and stubble for I am searching the hearts of men. I am going to and fro in the earth and looking for that intercessor that will stand in the gap in intercession during this time of great pruning that is coming even to My church. My bride is being pruned so that she will bear more fruit for I am coming for a pure bride without spot or wrinkle. The wrinkles are being ironed out and the hot iron is being applied. The fire is being stoked seven times hotter and all will be burned up that is not of Me. Allow My fire to burn within you and burn out all that is not of Me. Allow Me to melt and mould you into My image. What a glory will be revealed in you as you stand willingly in the refiners fire. The fires of redemption are burning throughout the land and will produce the fruit of righteousness. Come to Me all you that are willing to stand in the refiners fire. Come to Me all you that are willing to be changed. Come to Me all you that are willing to bear fruit for the Kingdom of God. Come close to the fire and jump into the fire and allow the changes to come in your heart. All that is evil, all that defiles will be gone. Come close to the fire and embrace it. says the Lord.