Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Take A Firm Stand

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Take A Firm Stand
by Patricia Hamel ~ January 14, 2009


Today is the day to take a stand. Today is the day to go into battle knowing that I am going with you. I am
leading you and guiding you. Walk as one that is as wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove.
Go forward my precious one this day and know the leading of My Spirit. Pray for wisdom and discernment
as you go forward and trust that I will speak into your spirit all that you need to say and do. I am the Lord and am on your side, so do not fear what the enemy can do but fear Me. I am with you in all you put your hand to do for you are mine, says the Lord.


Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16