Monday, January 12, 2009

Come to a New Level of Trust

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Come to a New Level of Trust
by Patricia Hamel ~ January 12, 2009

I am calling you to a new level of trust in Me. Walk with new faith believing Me for great and mighty things. You have not because you ask not. It is now time to believe Me for the salvation of your loved ones. It is time to believe Me for healing. It is time to believe Me for My Word's sake that I will do what I said I will do. It is time to take the exceeding great and precious promises and claim them by faith. Those promises where put there for you that by them you might become a partaker of My Divine nature. Eat them and you will see them come to pass in your life, says the Lord.


4By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature. 2 Peter 1:4 (AMP)