Thursday, September 27, 2012

Assurance

SPEAKING TO THE GLORY OF THE LORD
Donna Raphael
www.heavensthunder.org


ASSURANCE


Assurance:
1. a positive declaration intended to give confidence
2. promise or pledge; guaranty; surety
3. full confidence; freedom from doubt; certainty


 I sense that today’s message is for those who has been in long hard struggles.  Even today it may seem as if you have no chance of victory in your situation and as if there is no end to your struggle.....but the message I hear this morning is coming from He Who controls and holds all things in the power of His hand.  He sends His message of assurance to you.


You can rest My child.  You have fought the fight of faith.  You have done your part.  Now I will arise in your circumstances and do My part on your behalf.  I will do that which you cannot in your human wisdom or strength.  I will bring down strongholds that have stood in your way because of My words in your mouth and your faith in Me.  Now see it start to turn in your favor for you are precious in My sight.  I will not let you be put to shame.  I will set the captives free.  I will release provision.  I will open the gates that have for so long been shut unto you.  Now rest in Me My child and see the power of your God bring about your victory!


Isaiah 61:
6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.