Saturday, August 25, 2012

Holy Uprising

SPEAKING TO THE GLORY OF THE LORD
Donna Raphael
www.heavensthunder.org

HOLY UPRISING

I have called them for this time, and My holy fire burns in their spirits. They hear the shofar sounding for this is a time of great warfare, and these are My chosen ones. They shall be recognized only as unknowns seemingly coming forth from nowhere.  You may not know their names, but will you not perceive that they are Mine?  Will you not recognize that they have been in hard places alone with Me? They have learned of Me and My ways and My love through many years of deep and private fellowship.  They are My holy and anointed wilderness warriors, and now I shall begin to call them into the forefront of battle.  They will not proclaim their own names nor seek their own agendas. They will proclaim My Name and seek My Glory in all things.  Watch for them to come forth on heated battle grounds.  You will quickly recognize them as they fearlessly confront and stand for My Holy ways in all things.  They will raise My standard in the midst of the battlefields so that you My holy army may know where to gather and fight.  Yes, wherever My standard is raised there you will come and fight to turn back the forces that array against My ways and My people.  Be quick to see and recognize where I AM calling you to battle for this is a time of strategic warfare.  I call My troops to muster to My standard in holy uprising for I lead you to great victory.

Isaiah 59:
19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

Exodus 17:
9 And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand.
10 So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
12 But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
13 And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
14 And the Lord said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi: