Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Now Is The Time!


Now Is The Time!

I am your provision.  Do you not see it?  I am your God and will supply all your need.  I own the cattle on a thousand hills and I own you beloved.  Put your trust in Me.  Spend time with Me in the quiet place.  Come aside, come aside until the calamity is past.  Now is the time to spend quality with Me.  Now while the storm is brewing come aside into your prayer closet.  Now is the day of salvation.  The days of little beginnings are soon over and I will take you and use you as My battle axe and weapon of war.  Now is the time to intercede for the prodigals to come home.  I would bring them in and grow the up and restore the years the locusts have eaten.  Now is the time to claim those exceeding great and precious promises.  Now is the time to believe My Word.  Do not doubt that which I have spoken to you.  Do not doubt and do not fear that which you will see in the days to come.

Do not doubt that which you see in the nations for indeed My hand is moving upon the nations.  My hand is moving and stirring and though the enemy rages I am greater than the foe.  I created the cattle on a thousand hills, I created the heavens and the earth and am Lord even of the nations of the earth.  They shall cry out and they shall bend their will to mine or they shall crumble, fall to the ground and be no more.  I the God of heaven and earth am dealing with the nations.  I am dealing with My beloved Israel and I am Jehovah Jireh the God that will provide all that you need to live and walk in Me in the days to come.  I am your provision, strength and help in time of trouble, believe My Word and walk in it.  Live and move and have your being in Me for I am the Lord.

10 That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Phil. 2:10-11) (AMP)