Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rectify by Donna Raphael


SPEAKING TO THE GLORY OF THE LORD
Donna Raphael
RECTIFY
March 4, 2012
I am rectifying your situation. I am setting things right. The enemy has seemed to be advancing against you by means of evil, dark, covert, and lawless ways. But I am behind enemy lines, and I am setting things right. My decrees of justice ring through the enemy’s ranks. I have planted key operatives in secret positions to bring forth the light of the truth and facilitate my divine justice. FEAR NOT, FRET NOT, STRIVE NOT for I am that I am there for you in all situations no matter how dark or hopeless it may now appear. I am light, love, and truth. I am the power behind all motion. All that concerns you is under my control and care. I speedily bring forth the truth and My justice, My judgment, and My punishment. Even now I am working for you to set all things that concern you right!

I Chronicles 16:8-13
8Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
9Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.
10Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
11Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.
12Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
13O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones.